What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How to properly park a car in Kavala Square

TheDilShawn

This is a brief demostration of how to properly  park your car in Kavala Square as efficient as possible. 

Start out smoothly, beware of injuries if you have not practiced enough your health may be in harm's way so please have a person who knows CPR or is a medic.

giphy.gif

The results would be should be something like this:

mT8r2R1.png

As you can see, it obstructs 0% space of the road and the sidewalk, letting both civilians walk freely by the side walk, and for the notorious Kavala speeding hatchback sports it reduces the chances of being crashed into by 100%. Make sure not to do any property damage and contact the respective owners before attempting this parking trick.

Disclaimer: This happened by complete accident and was in no way planned, I looked at the car multiple times and I didn't think he would reverse into the spikes so soon ( he was going foward when I looked at him like 2-3 seconds before pulling the spike strips. The person was revived within the minute and deeply apoligizied about the incident.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back