What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How to Prove Your Game Crashed

Joe Macho

My game crashes quite a bit. Sometimes in the middle of rp. So if someone were to complain, how would I prove that I didn't combat log???? 

Error message when game crashes is Status Access Violation, or Status Stack Buffer Overrun. Tried reinstalling Battle Eye, and a hard reinstall of Arma... didn't work. Anyone had this problem, or know how to fix it?? 

Thanks

Joe

Recording your game play and your desktop with something like OBS so you can send video proof of the crash would be a good idea. However if this happens frequently in role-play situations it might be a good idea to try and sort out the issue causing your crashes so as to not ruin other peoples experiences or to ensure you do not receive a ban.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recording your game play and your desktop with something like OBS so you can send video proof of the crash would be a good idea. However if this happens frequently in role-play situations it might be a good idea to try and sort out the issue causing your crashes so as to not ruin other peoples experiences or to ensure you do not receive a ban.
Hasn't happened yet in Roleplay, but mostly in vehicles when the server is busy. I've been trying to fix for a month now, but to no avail. In the meantime I'll keep trying, but I enjoy playing too much to stop. Last thing I want to do is to ruin everyone's time.

Back