What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

how to respond to a robbery

Its been a crazy evening tonight. Not been shoot once but have had so much Quality Roleplay its crazy.

I feel my kind nature my have been abused at the RBA Reserve. 

Last edited by a moderator:
yap was fun but thanks for the good rp without you the cops wont really be this much fun to talk with haha

There are plenty of great Roleplayers in the Police.  Many of them put me to shame.

Hi guys! Pilot of the taru here! Did loads of this sorta thing tonight 
1f602.png
 glad you found it funny!
loved it do it again more hahah😂

There are plenty of great Roleplayers in the Police.  Many of them put me to shame.
role play was dying for the past few days for me always had to shoot someone down moslty its the gangs now but hope it gets better 

😱

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

​

role play was dying for the past few days for me always had to shoot someone down moslty its the gangs now but hope it gets better 
It’s a terrible shame you have not been getting some decent RP. Sometimes it goes like that. Sometimes I feel like some people I meet have a voice recorded response. They don’t now how to handle the way I RP with them and consistory threaten to shoot me. I’m never deterred and will always seek a funny ending. 

It’s a terrible shame you have not been getting some decent RP. Sometimes it goes like that. Sometimes I feel like some people I meet have a voice recorded response. They don’t now how to handle the way I RP with them and consistory threaten to shoot me. I’m never deterred and will always seek a funny ending. 
yap it is what it is but i hope i see you again will be lot fun haha 

Back