What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How To Snipe - Mil-dots and basics tutorial!

it's around 50 as you can see, maybe it's like this for the other marksmen scopes?
It depends on what gun you are using. You're using a .408 in the video, which is way more powerful than a mk-1. Meaning the bullet drop will be less. 
Arma 3 scopes are also different to all fov's. My FOV is on a 100, and by measuring myself, a mil-dot is 41 meters for me (MK1). 

The mil-dot won't be the same under 800m, as its a sniper scope obv & It also won't be the same if you're shooting downhill or uphill as the bullet drop will be different.

@angellfall @Buidurd Guys this tutorial was made using a sniper rifle because I'm trying to show the beginners basics on how to snipe of course... your comparing this to guns like the mk1 , mk14's, spar 17 mk18, cyrus and even some 6.5mm which are 'MARKSMEN' rifles not 'SNIPER' rifles. these 2 types of guns are completely different so of course the mil-dots, range and bullet drop are going to change dramatically.. its the equivalent to comparing an MX to a Vermin or Protector but using the same scope.. of course there is going to be a big change between the 2 as they are both in a completely different class of weaponry to each other.

19 hours ago, Lemmen said:

You can with all marksman scopes

so no RCO, ARCO, ERCO etc.

Lemmen variant: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Dude this made me laugh so fucking hard XD gg

made a slight editing error, Kahlia's Go up 25M each line however it still follows the same rule of thumb shown in the video :)
After further testing I take this back! each line on a kahlia is worth 'around' 50M when using the M320 like me in the video.. thought I was going crazy for a second last night when I thought I fucked up and forgot to take it out the video lol.. ill change the title of the video so it's not mis-leading to all you dummies that compare sniper rifles to marksmen rifles haha ;) Jk

Back