What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How UNMC Act when Police pull tasers

its so true aswell

The worst is when they get cocky after killing you like you didn't have to initiate with rubbers / tazer first lol. 

The worst is when they get cocky after killing you like you didn't have to initiate with rubbers / tazer first lol. 
Initiate with Tazer "Fuck off, we are taking you hostage"

Initiate with Rubbers "Getting killed by UNMC, and im dying and they say, why are using rubbers because you can, what happen with roleplay?"

Officer down, lethal force authorized "WHY DID YOU KILL ME?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! ABUSE!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO USE LETHAL FORCE, YOU GOT TAZERS
AND RUBBER BULLETS!!! HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO GET INTO THE POLICE, PCC created".

Last edited by a moderator:
Only interaction I've had with UNMC in past 2 months is "hi put your gun away or you're a dead man" or "stay away from area X everyone, unmc are just killing cops again". I'd love to get any roleplay from them but they don't seem to provide it much lately and I don't know why this is. If anything maybe TCK should be whitelisted because they seem to be much more aligned with the values that the community has. 

Lmao this isnt drama its just a joke. But to correct some people, Police did declare them as Terrorists and Arrest on sight. So.... I mean what happen to roleplay between all of us.

This thread is literally just a big lez meme... that is all. 

Police, don't go starting the witch hunt on poor UNMC RP. Just know, the Police are just as bad at times. 

As for me, my answer to liking roleplay is...

//NO

(just a meme, pls no hate..)

I didn't post this to cause drama, i have no hate towards UNMC this is why i as a sgt posted this for bants.

Don't get me wrong, the police are as bad often. I'm just sorta stating that I'd love for the UNMC to tone it down a bit. 

Morning all!

As i have ben in both ( as many other members of this community ) i can easily say that both factions has members that could do better in rp.

Come to think about it.. its not only these factions but several gangs as well.

In general... If a roleplay story is going to be fun for both sides its most of the time becouse they both get something out of it, and not only death.. 

This topic seems pure banter untill someone starts pointing as i just did. Difference is that im not pointing to one but to all. 

Maby its better to leave comments like this out of the topic and have fun and make a joke on the real topic.

"Stay on topic?"

Dont want to start issues. Just want to open some eyes.

Morning all!

As i have ben in both ( as many other members of this community ) i can easily say that both factions has members that could do better in rp.

Come to think about it.. its not only these factions but several gangs as well.

In general... If a roleplay story is going to be fun for both sides its most of the time becouse they both get something out of it, and not only death.. 

This topic seems pure banter untill someone starts pointing as i just did. Difference is that im not pointing to one but to all. 

Maby its better to leave comments like this out of the topic and have fun and make a joke on the real topic.

"Stay on topic?"

Dont want to start issues. Just want to open some eyes.
Good to see you bck. Hope to come across you one day again.

Back