What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How Wilco reacts to BANS - Video Proof

gcrZRWs.jpg

You look familiar? Oh wait. No you don't, how's it feel to be so insignificant? ;)

I've been drinking lots of rum in greece - I have lots of pictures ... I can't believe how much crete looks like altis, little bit of SanDisk has appeared to the locals (don't think they approve)

Good day!

You look familiar? Oh wait. No you don't, how's it feel to be so insignificant? ;)

I've been drinking lots of rum in greece - I have lots of pictures ... I can't believe how much crete looks like altis, little bit of SanDisk has appeared to the locals (don't think they approve)

Good day! 
Now THAT'S leaving!

Once again... Who's Phantom?
Your alternate name, the same name that the youtube channel you posted this video with.

AuhNzR0.png

Last edited by a moderator:
There's an old man here called Dante, he is smashing plates on the floor ... I'm going to ask if he is back.

He said something Greek, pretty sure it translated too: "I'm not good at COD" translation might be a bit off - he was trying to hand me a plate of fish. We smashed plates together and now we are best friends, I'm now in his will.

There's an old man here called Dante, he is smashing plates on the floor ... I'm going to ask if he is back.

He said something Greek, pretty sure it translated too: "I'm not good at COD" translation might be a bit off - he was trying to hand me a plate of fish. We smashed plates together and now we are best friends, I'm now in his will.
I'm confused

Back