What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Howdy, new on the Island. Potentially found a new home?

PhalinRed

Hey Guys!

I've been bouncing around from place to place, never really finding a solid strict place to belong in. Hope to see you all in game!

I'll be sat in TS and Discord if anyone wants to chat or just chill.

Hello there, welcome to the community. If you have read the rules it should be pretty straight forward and there are also a few guides around with server tutorials etc

And watch out for the kavala citizen they sometimes tend to shoot anything that moves

Hello there, welcome to the community. If you have read the rules it should be pretty straight forward and there are also a few guides around with server tutorials etc

And watch out for the kavala citizen they sometimes tend to shoot anything that moves
Indeed, I've read the rules and they're quite straightforward.

And I will keep an eye open, I'll stick to green zones as much as I can while I get started. Thanks for the tip.

Welcome to the community @PhalinRed! I would highly advise you to look into joining one, or both, of our whitelisted factions, Police and NHS. Lets you experience a different kind of roleplay, and is in my eyes a must during everyones stay here. 

While on as a Civilian there is loads you can do! A great place to start and to learn the ropes is in our Guides section, but also try to find someone to tag along with for a while. 

Hope to see you ingame soon!

I'll stick to green zones as much as I can while I get started.
Highly advise against this, the more interesting situations and roleplay interactions are far more likely to take place outside of these areas. You will run into the boring, repetitive and just generally dull stuff if you sit in the safe havens.

source; a man with 5 lockpicks and a dream

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as you stay away from the Apples and honour my Peaches we're good, welcome mate. 

Welcome to the community @PhalinRed! I would highly advise you to look into joining one, or both, of our whitelisted factions, Police and NHS. Lets you experience a different kind of roleplay, and is in my eyes a must during everyones stay here. 

While on as a Civilian there is loads you can do! A great place to start and to learn the ropes is in our Guides section, but also try to find someone to tag along with for a while. 

Hope to see you ingame soon!
Thank you!

I'll take a look and potentially make an application very soon. This server seems very sleek and professional looking, exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you for the help!

200.gif

Back