What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Howdy people of Altis Island. 

Cowboy Chip

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
This arrival greeting comes belated as I arrived on the island a few months back.  Moreover, I do believe that many of you have met, or have heard of me by now.  I have been off and on the Island a few times sense as I had business to attend too state side, and to tie up my affaires in the US in order to move permanently to Altis Island.

If you have not met me, or heard of me, visit my about me page where I gave a rather detailed description of myself.  Or, you can just ask around.  I’m sure you’ll find someone who can tell you all about me.

Cheers

Cowboy Chip

Howdy partner I'm one of them Arabz I hope we can get off well. I also like Forest Gump

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy @Tom Cliffoff.

If by Arabz, I hope you are not stereotyping yourself.  I'm sure we would  "get off"  just fine  😉  I'm a pretty easy going cowboy who can get along with just about anybody.  I'm sure we will run into each other at some point.  And I also Like the movie, Forest Gump  lol.

Cheers

Back