What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

HTOOM77 Stealing and VDMing in the Green Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

-AJ-

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): HTOOM77

Time & Date this happened: 10:25 11th May 2015

Which Server did this happen on: Server One

Description of what happened: I repaired an SUV and parked it in the green zone to keep it safe and out of the way. I then went and did a apple/cider run. After selling the cider HT00M77 stole the SUV from the green zone and then used it to VDM me multiple times.

What Rule Was Broken ?:

3A) VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition: Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, using a vehicle with the purpose of making it explode are all considered a form of VDM here (Punishment is a ban)

6E) You are unable to steal vehicles in a green or blue zone (Punishment is a ban)

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No Sorry, HTOOM77 disconnected shortly after and I couldn't find him on teamspeak.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

The video has three parts, the first part shows me repairing the SUV, second part shows HTOOM77 connecting to the server and the last part show HTOOM77 stealing the SUV and VDMing me with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKKzyoFGyuc&feature=youtu.be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back