What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[HU Crankie] & [HU] Laezur - RDM & [Beta]ShaRLock (BAD RP Trolling/Playing Music)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben_Banned

Insert dank meme here.
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [HU Crankie] & [HU] Laezur & [beta]ShaRLock

Time & Date this happened: 2:17am 26/01/15

Which Server did this happen on: Server #1

Description of what happened:
[HU Crankie] & [HU] Laezur:

Got shot down from the Crane in Kavala without any role play from the shooters what so ever.

[beta]ShaRLock:

Playing Music
Breaking NLR
Bad RP / Trolling.

What Rule Was Broken ?:

Rule 5: Rest of Altis
RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Rule 3: The General Rules

3B) Do not talk on mic in sidechat or play music in direct or sidechat. This gets VERY irritating to the users. Therefore we issue a ban for this. In September 2014 we implemented a sidechat blocker however sidechat spammers can sometimes spam this before it blocks them out therefore this rule still apply's

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, but they denied everything.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Sigh* Uploading the video from our perspective now. Will edit the post when it's uploaded.

Here is the video in question: You can clearly hear our guy talking to those in the crane, telling them to put their guns down or they will be shot.

Benji we see you report more players than everyone else combined. You hang around Kavala every night looking just to bann people haha it's pathetic. Then when your taken out of the game you whine and make some sort of excuse haha.

(Got shot down from the Crane in Kavala without any role play from the shooters what so ever.)

The shooters can be part of a group covering the person. The guy who ran up the crane even we could hear him RP from the garage area.

We are uploading the video. Now stop trying to get people banned with pathetic time wasting reports. It's actually very cringey how much you hate dieing in this game haha.

Benji we see you report more players than everyone else combined. You hang around Kavala every night looking just to bann people haha it's pathetic. Then when your taken out of the game you whine and make some sort of excuse haha.

(Got shot down from the Crane in Kavala without any role play from the shooters what so ever.)

The shooters can be part of a group covering the person. The guy who ran up the crane even we could hear him RP from the garage area.

We are uploading the video. Now stop trying to get people banned with pathetic time wasting reports. It's actually very cringey how much you hate dieing in this game haha.
Link me these "reports" I make I would love to see them, I don't sit in Kavala just to ban people at all I am trying to role play just like yourself (I hope) but you treat it like a wasteland server.

Also

Report A Player Rules

1. Reports are not up for discussion, Anyone posting in a report who is not the reporter or the person they have reported then your post will be deleted and a warning point given (Restricts you posting for 7 days)

2. You may only comment on a report about you if you have evidence that shows otherwise or if the person has failed to contact you on Teamspeak.

*Sigh* Uploading the video from our perspective now. Will edit the post when it's uploaded.

Here is the video in question: You can clearly hear our guy talking to those in the crane, telling them to put their guns down or they will be shot.
In this video you say "mass execution of TI" I'm pretty sure you have just openly posted a video of you meta gaming me because of TI?

Why else would you say that?

Link me these "reports" I make I would love to see them, I don't sit in Kavala just to ban people at all I am trying to role play just like yourself (I hope) but you treat it like a wasteland server.

Also

Report A Player Rules

1. Reports are not up for discussion, Anyone posting in a report who is not the reporter or the person they have reported then your post will be deleted and a warning point given (Restricts you posting for 7 days)

2. You may only comment on a report about you if you have evidence that shows otherwise or if the person has failed to contact you on Teamspeak.
You are reporting crankie, he responded

another point on TS you said you couldn't hear anything this proves otherwise

Meta game lol? We are on our own private team speak. We don't have to rp with each other on teamspeak we have guys in the channel playing other games. Aslong as we don't meta game in the server it's fine... Also we pursued you as soon as we saw you ziptie a person followed yous to see what yous were doing then heard yous were going to drop him from the top of the crane. Was nothing to do with you being part of a gang. I'm sure PLF got killed there too.

Also if anything dropping that guy from the crane ziptied is most likely an exploit.

Anyway hurry up and post your evidence. Good night.

In this video you say "mass execution of TI" I'm pretty sure you have just openly posted a video of you meta gaming me because of TI?

Why else would you say that?
The section you are referring to (which I'm not sure is what was actually said) was on teamspeak, not in game, so we didn't break any game rules there.
This is what I love about you guys, when you're feeling a little butthurt you automatically take it to the forums without any rational thought, then when you realise you don't have a leg to stand on you begin grasping at straws in an embarrassing attempt to save your own ass.

I have now provided all of my evidence and I will be making no further comment on this report unless by the request of an Admin.

I give this one to the HU guys, but comeon u can roleplay better, that voice you did was pathetic

Denied - 29/01/15

BUT I'd like to see some better role play from you guys.

Otherwise next time I may consider a ban here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back