What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[HU] Hoffer (Action: Ban Issued 29/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizard Man

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):

[HU] Hoffer

Time & Date this happened:
~23:00 gmt+1, 28/1/15
Which Server did this happen on:
server 2

Description of what happened:
I do not like getting players banned, and 50% of the cases i solve it out with the players themselves without any reports needed, But there people that i am reporting do not understand the rules and how to play on there altislife servers and ruin the game for everyone else. 

I knocked this guy down, when he did exactly the same to me, while he was knocked down he tried to shoot me.
I didnt plan to report this originally since i believed that the HU clan was an experienced one, but looking at the forums, they seems to be reported way to much.

What Rule Was Broken ?:
Rule 1: Cheating, exploiting, hacking

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
No. 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Now you see if you had actually contacted me im sure we could of resolved this instead of wasting people's times...... I did not know this was against the rules.... 

Last edited by a moderator:
Literally the first thing the intro screen says to do is read the rules...

Also, sorry for not being involved and commenting but HU is a clan that I'm fed up with, so much RP breakage and shit experiences with them. Can't wait to see what comes of it...

Rule 1: Cheating, exploiting, hacking

All of the below offences are worthy of a ban, any Cheating, exploiting or Hacking on our server will result in a instant ban:

1A) Cheats, scripts or hacks of any kind are not allowed. Even those who are not considered harmful, like graphical enhancement utilities.

1B) Combat logging during a fire fight, resisting arrest, or when the police are in pursuit is exploiting. Logging off while downed (pending revive) is also a exploit.

1C) Disconnecting or re-spawning to clear yourself from the police wanted list is exploiting,

1D) For your own character protection everyone is expected to report suspicious player behaviour. If you, for example, receive a high amount of money from another player, that player is obviously a hacker. If you do not report him immediately after becoming aware of his behaviour, you are at risk of being banned also.  

1E) We have money logs and regularly check players money, If you are using a money exploit we will find you and the outcome is a permanent ban.

1F) Duplication of any items (money, weapons , vests, night vision goggles etc) is exploiting

1G) Landing choppers on the roof of a drug dealer/drug processing is exploiting

1H) Bounty hunters working with rebels to game the bounty system will be banned along with the person helping the bounty hunter.

Now where does it say you are not allowed to hit some one when you have been hit!!! If that is the case id say the rules need tweaking.

But what ever like i say if you had spoke to me we could of resolved this but here we are all im going to say sorry!!!!

This falls more under the silent rule of fail RP which people has been banned for. 

This falls more under the silent rule of fail RP which people has been banned for. 
That's ridiculous, if it's not there in the rules then it is not a bannable offence and the admins should not expect people to adhere to a "hidden rule" or some sort of gentleman's agreement.  

1. Reports are not up for discussion, Anyone posting in a report who is not the reporter or the person they have reported then your post will be deleted and a warning point given (Restricts you posting for 7 days)

You guys have no input at all... its pointless to post.

1. Reports are not up for discussion, Anyone posting in a report who is not the reporter or the person they have reported then your post will be deleted and a warning point given (Restricts you posting for 7 days)

You guys have no input at all... its pointless to post.
Welcome to the club. 

Yes this may be deleted as its not relevant to the topic but i think it needs to be said. We, as the HoboUprising, are not all bad at rp. Seeing as two of us got reported for rediculous things which were rejected. We rp'd the treasury and managed to get away with a few gold bars and we didnt fire one shot, so i will ask you kindly not to tar us all with it.

Also, in regards to lizard man, considering you co-operated on the occasions we have spoken i am supprised to see the "have you tried to contact blah blah" section as no.

Harpo, i do understand your imput, but what you should also know is this guy is nothing like you, I do really try to co-operate with players rather than getting them banned, but the 15 minutes this this clip, your guy Hoffer called me bad names without any reason at all, i judge by his language that's he's immature and wasn't worth my time trying to solve this out with.

Note: I also helped this Hoffer guy and especially someone named Lazeur in a report that TI Ben made against you, and still he verbally trashes me.

and let me ask u this question. what would u do Harpo?

Honestly, i have about 10 videos which are blatent rdm and/or meta gaming, 10 more which i think are of someone breaking rules and more of me dicking about with my gang. I have posted 0 ban requests. Dont get me wrong i get angry when it happens, like really pissed but in my opinion its still just another game that i can just log out of until ive calmed down. I dislike the idea of getting others banned, ive been an admin on a few different games and i swung the ban hammer around alot and i understand that to keep the community happy some people have to be removed but in some cases you, as a player have to suck it up and start again, shit happens.

Also lizard, as i know you're a reasonable guy, if i compensated you for your loses in game would you be willing to drop this report so i will be able to continue playing with hoffer? Hes a good guy really hes just a bit of a berk sometimes and doesnt like cake but other than that his rp is ok and his driving is below overage

Harpo, if you were the target of my report, i would never put it up, since you've proven yourself worthy a good player, and contributes positively to this server. 

buying someone out of the ban is against my principles, what i want is Hoffer to convince me to withdraw my report on this topic,

Lizard man I'm not going to bow down on my knees to you as I said if you had contacted me on team speak as I was in there for a good 8 hours so there was no excuse.

Also as you said in your statement

Note: I also helped this Hoffer guy and especially someone named Lazeur in a report that TI Ben made against you, and still he verbally trashes me.
You helped me and Lezeur in previous post ok that's fair enough but in game I do not know your name (yes it maybe above your head) as you were running around robbing every thing and every one you could.

And as I said my pervious post I did not know this was against the rules!! If people were not so quick to post and to try and find people to try and resolve problems that persist on a daily basis the level of role play on this server would so much more....

Harpo your friend has made his choice, i have given him a last chance to simply apologize to me, and he made his choice. 

I never asked you to bow down, and btw why should i be the one making excuses that's just nonsense. 

You have had your last chance solving this out with me, which u denied. You harassed me in game, and do not seem mature at all.

All further inputs by you will be ignored.

But what ever like i say if you had spoke to me we could of resolved this but here we are all im going to say sorry!!!!
I have already said sorry I'm not going to keep saying it once should be enough.....

Approved - Awaiting Action - 29/01/15

Maybe you did not know this. Maybe you did.

I don't know. But it is common sense that if you lie on the floor because someone knocked you out it's hard to shoot a gun is it?

You can make an unban request and hopefully come to the conclusion that this was just poor from your side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back