What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Huge horizontal scrollbar on topics

Tadworth

In the shadows
Dev Team
9bbd3d9a3d14da961de2118c09881aa3.jpg

As detailed in the topic title.

The issue also seems to stop you from clicking on certain parts of the page.

Having a look a the thread, this is due to something within your post, specifically the first quote section.

This looks to be caused by a third party extension in your browser which would appear to be inserting content into your posts, disabling this extension may fix your issue.
000IABISIHqHGugaraWHHTtcGri4USUYuTiSD.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit because last reply got really broken,

1. This issue only seems to happen on RPUK, although it's my plugin creating the problem by the looks, it really shouldn't be causing any problems.
  2. Surely a plugin has the ability to make custom CSS styled div's presents a security risk? If that's what you're proposing then it might be possible to do the same but with JS instead of CSS if somebody were to make a malicious plugin, might be worth looking into
Cheers for your reply.

Edit because last reply got really broken,

1. This issue only seems to happen on RPUK, although it's my plugin creating the problem by the looks, it really shouldn't be causing any problems.
  2. Surely a plugin has the ability to make custom CSS styled div's presents a security risk? If that's what you're proposing then it might be possible to do the same but with JS instead of CSS if somebody were to make a malicious plugin, might be worth looking into
Cheers for your reply.
This is just how IPBoard works, there's no security issues present as it takes the HTML elements from your reply and basically strips it of everything but whitelisted attributes (as determined by Invision Power). Also, there was no custom CSS in your reply, just a element style with height and width - these are used by embedded images for example.

If anyone abuses how IPBoard works to intentionally cause things similar to how your posts ended up, they can be dealt with by staff under 15.1 / whatever other relevant rule.

This is just how IPBoard works, there's no security issues present as it takes the HTML elements from your reply and basically strips it of everything but whitelisted attributes (as determined by the Invision Power). Also, there was no custom CSS in your reply, just a element style with height and width - these are used by embedded images for example.

If anyone abuses how IPBoard works to intentionally cause things similar to how your posts ended up, they can be dealt with by staff under 15.1 / whatever other relevant rule.
I'll test it on my own IPB Dev and check, if the issue is as expected I'll report it to Invision.

Cheers for your replies

Back