What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hulk Zi let's make it official

Relentless

Hello everyone ,so pretty much I've been playing since Saturday ,thought may as well finally make an official arrival post & here it is...

I don't want to keep you reading this for too long but I just wanna give you a brief insight of what my experience has been like so far. The short answer to that is awesome the longer answer well , I will begin :I will skip some parts/points so that you aren't here all day and just mention the funnier (more interesting ones) to myself at least .

Upon arriving into Kavala my friend and I instantly targeted getting our driving and firearms licences just as I bought mine (thankfully) a guy attempted to rob us only to walk away with very little or possibly even nothing, we got spared this time.

Until yesterday nothing worth noting really happened : 

I think in the end around 3 cars smashed into mine breaking my car and one even blowing me up on impact (after the update) It was a relaxing wait for revival watching hobos try to get in my broken truck though ,although a hobo took off in it when a Medic fixed it for me. 

I also got a taste of being handcuffed outside the church when I was attempting to park and an officer (from my perspective) seemingly glided across my bonnet. I went to Altis bank and as I was walking in a guy was walking out we collided my body appeared to knock him into the stairs and no joke he died, RIP

Guess it's true what they say after all my name is Hulk Zi 

GW9qfjs.gif

Welcome to the Server and Community man! Remember to check the rules to ensure you get the most out of your time here :) Also feel free to drop a mentor a message if you have any questions :D  

Back