What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Humble Bundle Demo Games

Cannon Fodder HANS

The other day I got the Mixed Digital Preview Ticket from Humble Bundle. The games are all demos and I recorded five out of the nine in the bundle. One was an interesting looking one about being a cop but it is for HTC Vive only. Two were local co-op and I don't have any friends because I am a smelly hobo and one was a big complicated ccg thing that would have taken forever to figure out how to play.

:)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

All of those games looked atrocious. 

You're a braver man than me, sir. 

Regards

Boondog

All of those games looked atrocious. 

You're a braver man than me, sir. 

Regards

Boondog
Goliath is a nightmare, I couldn't get into my big robot suit after the first one got destroyed by chickens. Showdown is OK if you're into running about smashing crates and whatnot. Polyrace is probably the most fun but it's too expensive for what it is. Rive is a shoot em up that has a walking spaceship in and The Burly Men at Sea is a hipster indie story with nice music and pictures but no gameplay.

Yeah I watched the full thing as soon as posted on your channel, then noticed you posted here. 

Them chickens were just a nightmare. 

As i say you're braver than me! Keep your content coming.

You watching the game tonight? One of the Liverpudlian teams are  going to the most successful clubs in football! ;) in fact I see the stadium from my bungalow. 

Yeah I watched the full thing as soon as posted on your channel, then noticed you posted here. 

Them chickens were just a nightmare. 

As i say you're braver than me! Keep your content coming.

You watching the game tonight? One of the Liverpudlian teams are  going to the most successful clubs in football! ;) in fact I see the stadium from my bungalow. 
Nah, I didn't even know there was a game tbh. I don't know one end of a football from the other. :)

Back