What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hummingbird with benches

DuncanXP311

I bought my hummingbird at rebel airport, but it doesn't have benches, i have the Rebel Camo also.

I feel you bought a MH-9 then you will have the benches, just occasionally you cannot see the benches, but they are there.

Are you 100% sure you didn't buy an MH9?

Sometimes a glitch occurrs where you need to store your helicopter and then take it back out before the benches work

If it is a MH-9 Hummingbird in rebel digital purchased from rebel outpost then it will have VISLIBLE benches otherwise the benches will be there but the benches will be INVISIBLE

I bought my hummingbird at rebel airport, but it doesn't have benches, i have the Rebel Camo also.

If you bought the MH9 from the airport, it will not have visible benches due to the skin but will still give you an option to sit on the benches.

What I believe you have done is bought the M900 and so though it looks similar does not have benches.

The rebel digi camo MH9 can only be bought from rebel outposts and they have visible benches. From airport they have benches but they are invisible (but can still be sat on).

Hope that answers your question.

If you bought the MH9 from the airport, it will not have visible benches due to the skin but will still give you an option to sit on the benches.

What I believe you have done is bought the M900 and so though it looks similar does not have benches.

The rebel digi camo MH9 can only be bought from rebel outposts and they have visible benches. From airport they have benches but they are invisible (but can still be sat on).

Hope that answers your question.

Yes I solved, when I bought it I chose the wasp skin, later at Kavala respray, I changed it to Rebel Digital Camo, stored it in the garage and when I got it out again it had benches.

Back