What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hunter VS Ifrit Wars

Sycorax

So MM "kidnapped" PC Starry with the simple demands of having a 5v5 Ifrit VS Hunter Destruction Derby. If police won Starry would be released safe and my ifrit was to be scrapped, If MM won Starry again would be safely released and my ifrit would be safe from the tin can machine!!! Thanks to all the police that responded and aloud us to have this fun little Hostage op.

Pes8enL.jpg

The Police won with 2 Hunters Left  :Crying2:  My Ifrit was scrapped as agreed and Starry was safely released. 

I recorded the whole thing but there is an annoying Hissing when i am speaking :mad: . If anyone has footage of it that they would like to edit and upload it i would love to add it to this post.

Edit: Thanks Nathan For uploading this 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't recall anyone asking for my permission before using my property... got home from work and there was an ifrit lodged in my wall...

For the win
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was quite surprised how long my ifrit lasted, you cant really get enough speed to do the damage needed in that egg arena thing.

Screw you Simsy I don't abuse my powers! :p

+1 was alot of fun, considering it was on Server 1 at 4pm! and 5 hunters driving from Athira to Zaros is not a common thing!

I did tell them not to repair, It's not like I could enforce it considering they were the ones in 10 tonne Hunters...  :p

+1, Most fun I've had on AltisLife.co.uk since I joined the cops.  :D

Back