What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

HyperX Cloud II - £49.99

i have this, cant fault the sound quality though my mic was on the dodgy side

Great headset from what I've heard. Only downside is mic quality since it is detachable 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I am planning on using the microphone on this and I know it isn't the best microphone but it is exactly what I need for now. Just to make  my microphone clearer in videos and streams.

I have these, had no complaints about mic quality, however I'll ask about tomorrow and find out what others think about my mic

@Frisky Hen thank you for bumping this post.. my mic broke like 2 days ago and I was about to buy the metal version for an extra £20!

Also @Quinn thanks for posting the deal :p

@Fetty Wap no problem, that's what this thread is all about :) Come thursday I will hopefully be experiencing a better microphone and amazing sound.

@Fetty Wap Nice! I got Priority Delivery but ordering on Christmas day and living in Ireland isn't the greatest for that xD

I also got these, and my mic is really bad. Like the sound quality, so gonna get another mic instead :)

Might be a bit confusing wording by me. I like the sound quality. It is not bad like the mic. I misread when reading it again, so others might too :p And it also sits very comfortable on my head, have excellent insulation for sound leaking both in and out and I have yet to get a headache from wearing them.

I think it is worth it for the price anyways. Lots ofbrands, also high end, push out shit because it's fancy stickers on it at a premium price. Though it got a bad mic in my case and probably others too, you will rarely see a headset with what I would call high quality. Often good enough, but not high imo. :) 

Besides, since it is detachable you can remove it when you opt for a standalone mic and don't need to buy yet another headset to get that damn thing out of your face. ;-) hehe

Back