What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I-99 Surveillance camera bug.

KingGodDiabloZ

Wiki Editor
Hi.

When I'm on an NPAS patrol and into the I-99 camera and on a certain level of height (~1000). My objects/persons start bugging out. When doing my surveillance test I saw persons who were actually rebels as hobo's (after we teleported to the guy I saw them as a rebel). This errors can't be acceptable on a NPAS patrol and that's why I'm asking you guys,is there a fix for this?

(P.s I use the recommended Npas settings!)

Screenshots:

3f2070d235f247c3ab06424268ec8372.png

b5ac49fcd7a941168fa690605bedec27.png

Thnx in advance!

PC KingGodDiabloZ

Last edited by a moderator:
I had this issue before, and still do from time to time.
What I did is just either get below 1,000ft (possibly 800ft) or turn your settings up more, unless the ones at the moment are the best for you and don;t make ARMA freeze for 10 minutes! :)

Thats an arma issue, not a server issue!
So there is no fix for it? Do you think when doing a surveillance test they will keep this in their mind. Or will I just fail it?

And @FergussI already have everything to the highest (except the things they recommend to turn off xD) and I already tried going lower

Arma 3 has a thing inside of it where it basically tries to get players or vehicles to sink under the grass like in Real life however Arma 3 Render distance sometimes doesn't render in the grass making it look like a big mud pile.

So there is no fix for it? Do you think when doing a surveillance test they will keep this in their mind. Or will I just fail it?

And @FergussI already have everything to the highest (except the things they recommend to turn off xD) and I already tried going lower
Of course we don't fail you for issues such as that alone. I99 doesn't need 1km up and 3 away, to avoid skylining keep i99 about 700-800m up and 2km away. Works like a charm for me. 

Vik Rambo,

Certified Flight Instructor

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep Kavala mode off and Set Objects/Terrain to Ultra are the only ways to try and counteract it.

Of course we don't fail you for issues such as that alone. I99 doesn't need 1km up and 3 away, to avoid skylining keep i99 about 700-800m up and 2km away. Works like a charm for me. 

Vik Rambo,

Certified Flight Instructor
Aaah thnx :) When doing my test I will tell it to the one doing it thnx!

Keep Kavala mode off and Set Objects/Terrain to Ultra are the only ways to try and counteract it.
I have kavala mode off! Will check if objects/terrain is on ultra thnx for helping!

Back