What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I am back

TiptonSamurai

Hello guys, its been just shy of 3 months since I was banned due to an exploit I was unaware was an exploit (IT WAS). I have placed a Perm Unban Appeal and it has now come to my attention that @Wilco has lifted my ban and as of this moment I am very happy to be back with the community.

In my time away, I haven't really played Arma besides the odd KOTH. So I am looking forward to moving back in with The Original Gangstas, but am more excited about roleplay and what it has to offer in terms of giving someone some kind of enjoyment on a RP server. But don't let what I just said fool you, I am in a gang and my intentions will be sometimes to be hostile 😀. Lock your doors and windows and hide your stashes, because it won't be long until I come sniffing around for your luxuries and what they have to offer.

I won't be joining anyone in game today, as I am stuck with what I call the night feeds lol.

Anyway peeps, look forward to seeing you in game the following day.

Back