What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I am known as Ayton Hunter, The Director/Filmmaker/Documentarian!

AytonHunter

Hello Everyone, I'm Ayton Hunter!

I recently found this wonderful Altis Life server after sifting through many broken and un-polished ones, and I'm finally ready to settle down! This server is epic.. I've spent over 4 hours tonight playing, and I can't wait to come back for more!

My character is somewhat of a universal thing for me, as I play the role of a Documentary Film maker.

If any of you saw me on today, AWESOME, you'll be in what I hope to be a series of episodes for a documentary style series I'll be making about the server.

(Don't worry, it's not your typical Let's Play style videos, I try to work in some magic!)

If you're interested in seeing what I've been doing with my footage, please check out my youtube, where I've done series focused on RP servers in Garry's Mod and Arma's DayZ mod!

http://www.youtube.com/user/aytonhunter

Other than shamelessly self advertising, I really can't wait to join you all again and experience all that Altis Life UK has to offer! It also helps that I'm British ;)

Thanks for reading, see you IG!

Ahh, hello brother, I am Aiden Hunter. welcome to Altis. Read the rules and are we long lost brothers!?

Welcome to this lovely place on earth

See you around the roads my friend :)

Welcome and good luck. If you have any questions just hop on Teamspeak and ask a mentor.

I checked your youtube channel out, looks good, so youve already gained another subscriber. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Looking forward to witnessing more awesome RP, until then I'll see you all soon!

Hallo! Hope to see you in-game :) Just don't break the law ;)

Oh, forgot to ask. But are you willing to make an 'Ifrits in the wild' documentarie with me soon(after my tests/exams)

Thankyou gentlemen!

I've just jumped off after a fun filled couple of hours!

Making movies, having my car stolen, cult sacrifices, shootouts.. oh and so much more to witness and document!

Back