What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I am making a comeback

Beastiiee

Hey guys, gals and all other beings, 

I hope life has been treating you well! I have decided to come back to the world of altis to find it completely gone! I was devestated to hear this fate. 

So along with many others have decided to come and join the Los Santos refugees! I hope to see many of you on there and cstch up with some of my old crew from poseidion, If they made it out of course?! 

That being said, anyone have any tips on how to make some doe in the new land? See you out there! 

Regards

Reece Burgess (Your friendly, occasionally rip off mechanic) 

Welcome back, its was sad to see Altis go but FiveM is a brilliant step forward, have a chat with some people in-game I'm sure they will be happy to give you some money making tips.

It does look like it has more capability and make the rp more enjoyable and advanced so I do like the idea, 

I have been trying and to be honest some people are just damn straight rude XD nothing new though, I'm sure I'll find it out! 

The only in game information you will get is from reading the wiki which can get you started the rest your character has to find out in game. Good luck, enjoy the journey!

Back