What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I am Real Man

Omar E

Hello i'm Omar and all my life  ive been wondering about the succulent taste of peaches. When I grew up to a very mature age where I became a real man  ( 13 ) I decided I would become a peach farmer, I made so many different peaches like red peaches , orange peaches, exotic yellow peaches and best of all peaches that were actually edible! So I was doing this for a while until something happened that changed me, I saw the police. I immediately set my aspirations to be one and fight all these horrible rebels around here that deserve punishment and I put a form through the Head Officers mail box. Then it happened, I was rejected by some monster... agent Washington... This man took away my dreams in a heart beat and how it changed me, how it made me do what I have become now is unkown, this man crushed my dreams before my eyes and after everything I did for the people of Altis, This! I was providing peaches! The peaches that this horrible man ate and now he pays me back by this. I couldn't believe it and my anger grew to hatred for him, then the police and then the whole of Altis, I go behind the back streets being a rich man smoking and selling weed, the police don't know, they're too dumb to know and they will never catch me. Once I trusted them to keep me safe, now I trust them to fill my jars with their blood. Constantly being robbed, wounded and seeing the light of death has changed me from a civil man to this. Me and my comrades will one day take revenge, we will slaughter the police of this world.... hahaha they don't know what is coming....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back