What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I came back to rule once more...

Matt O'leary

No I don't want to reach world domination. I just wanted to have a funny topic title.

Annnnywaaaays I am back! And it turns out I do have time to play on RPUK. Yaaaaay ^.^

But not as much as before though. I still have a shit ton of homework to do and this and that. But I have enough time to enjoy myself.

I have no idea what to do on the server though. I am thinking about joining back the police, but I kinda want to continue my salt company too. I'll see.

See you soon in a burning vehicle.

~ Jon Rans

No I don't want to reach world domination. I just wanted to have a funny topic title.

Annnnywaaaays I am back! And it turns out I do have time to play on RPUK. Yaaaaay ^.^

But not as much as before though. I still have a shit ton of homework to do and this and that. But I have enough time to enjoy myself.

I have no idea what to do on the server though. I am thinking about joining back the police, but I kinda want to continue my salt company too. I'll see.

~ Jon Rans
Running a busisnes and being in the police works totally fine! We will edit your schedules a bit to make sure you got time to work on your company

Welcome back.

~ Jon Rans
You should come hang with TCK for a bit man! And I'm sure Jonathan is happy to see you back xD

Back