What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

i cant join server

Have you played on here before? If yes that might explain it if not, provide us a screenshot then I can give you better answer

Have you played on here before? If yes that might explain it if not, provide us a screenshot then I can give you better answer
No i didnt play here before i just got arma 3 it says admin kick new steam accounts not allowed something like that

so what do i do to get in the server

Disregard what drama lama said please, he's just a bit mistaken. We have a feature where if a steam account is really knew you will not be able to join the server, to stop trolls and such. How long have you had that account @Books Are Nice

@TempR is correct there is a arma hours limit as wel. Just wanted to make sure steam age so I could see which issue it is.

@TempR is correct there is a arma hours limit as wel. Just wanted to make sure steam age so I could see which issue it is.

I guess that's a double correct ;)

I have to say it was good job that there was not an Arma hour limit back in 2015, as I got Arma 3 during the free Arma 3 weekend. The first thing I did was do the training tutorial and then logged on this server. As I enjoyed the Server's role play so much that I bought the game permanently.

I have to say it was good job that there was not an Arma hour limit back in 2015, as I got Arma 3 during the free Arma 3 weekend. The first thing I did was do the training tutorial and then logged on this server. As I enjoyed the Server's role play so much that I bought the game permanently.
Yeah I don't know whether it was for best or what, but back then people weren't as idiotic as they are now. People from other servers buy accounts cheap or play on free weekends just to cause issues now a days.

Yeah I don't know whether it was for best or what, but back then people weren't as idiotic as they are now. People from other servers buy accounts cheap or play on free weekends just to cause issues now a days.
I think I was still in staff when that stuff started to happen, which is shame that it had to change due to some idiotic people, as it meant that the server could lose some potentially good future members of the community. As people like me buy Arma so that they could play on life servers and role play.

Back