What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I can't make drugs!

ThisIsBlank

I been playing on the server for about 8 hours today and each time I try to process my drugs i would get robbed by a clan like The Copper Kings at camp the processors?

Is there any way to get around hired members who just camp processors all day?

Information - detail description

1- I drove to the weed field picked the cannabis then drove to the weed processor with my friend as soon as we walked inside a gang (They was wearing masks) pulled up killed us and took are vans.

2- Yet again, a few hours later after the reset I picked the weed went to the processor before I got to the door, a member of The Copper Kings opened it pulled out a gun took my truck and me sold the weed and gave me back my truck.

-=Disclaimer=-

This is not me complaining i am just wondering if theirs any way around processor campers!

I been playing on the server for about 8 hours today and each time I try to process my drugs i would get robbed by a clan like The Copper Kings at camp the processors?

Is there any way to get around hired members who just camp processors all day?

Information - detail description

1- I drove to the weed field picked the cannabis then drove to the weed processor with my friend as soon as we walked inside a gang (They was wearing masks) pulled up killed us and took are vans.

2- Yet again, a few hours later after the reset I picked the weed went to the processor before I got to the door, a member of The Copper Kings opened it pulled out a gun took my truck and me sold the weed and gave me back my truck.

-=Disclaimer=-

This is not me complaining i am just wondering if theirs any way around processor campers!
Buy a gun. Or just park you're car like 500 m or something away with a gun and do maybe a bit of rp or like make them hail u bassicly I would buy a gun but make it big like I dunno a ak but I'm no professional so don't take my word hope I have a nice time killing ppl or being killed :3 (I know this was probably no help but u can still try it maybe)

1. Do legal things and get protection from people like Police
2. Buy a gun
3. Join a gang

Which is why you should do legal things, the Police, or certainly I will, if you ask for protection, I will give it to you. Do legal things.
So if i do legal this then get protection from the police, will they protect me if i do weed?

The easiest, cost-free scenario is to strategically plan how you are going to do your "illegal" runs, after all their not suppose to be easy? Especially for the lone wolf such as yourself awaiting to be arrested or robbed. A few examples include stashing the truck a couple hundred metres away from the processor running it back and forth or even driving in a smaller vehicle like a quad bike. 

Perhaps you have a house and store all your processed drugs inside of it to sell at a later date when the drug dealer is less populated. Take these things into account. If you manage to do a successful illegal run by yourself, you're either extremely lucky or nobody is online!

Mate as a member of The Copper Kings who I think was the one in the second situation what I would say is either contact a member of a gang and offer them a cut for protection, do legal runs or take the advice of the other guys and be more tactical. Also although this may sound like i'm criticising your rp but I personaly would hesitate to rob you if you provide me a high standard of rp as I would more than likely provide you protection if you provide me a bit of fun and creative rp. Anyway, thats all just my opinion so do with it as you wish

Back