What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I found a drone-heli-quad-thingy

Mordin

Advertising Community
Is it illigal or banned or something? Tough i read something about that xD but i found one, can i use it?

I think its pretty harmless the way they are now, it's fun to fly around with it :)

I couldnt fly it? How do u do? Police took it from me... :(
Ah, it sounds like you just found the uav itself. You will need the complete kit, what contains a backpack with uav and control module.

It kicks ass, big time :D

Ah, it sounds like you just found the uav itself. You will need the complete kit, what contains a backpack with uav and control module.

It kicks ass, big time :D
It is really cool, its like a mobile CCTV. Its pretty well balanced as well as it only takes one 6.5 shot to take it down.

The UAV is for the police force only, it is not for rebels nor civilians, that is why it was taken of you. 

I found the backpack with the AR-2 or something it it, but no controll :/
Put on the backpack on and use the scrollmenu to take control over the UAV.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im pretty sure I read a post of Killerabbit saying that he doesnt want his force to be militarised yet they have UAV's :S ?

What ever happened to good ole heli scouting.

Im pretty sure I read a post of Killerabbit saying that he doesnt want his force to be militarised yet they have UAV's :S ?

What ever happened to good ole heli scouting.
the way you put it, you make it sound like a drone with bombs on it ;)

it's just the little AR drone with a thermal camera the coppers got their hands on :)

the way you put it, you make it sound like a drone with bombs on it ;)

it's just the little AR drone with a thermal camera the coppers got their hands on :)
I don't even think the UK Police have UAV's at their disposal.. Well anyway lets hope they don't abuse it and take it out on runs for petty crimes. Should only be used if the Fed is being robbed, and or if their is a tense hostile/hostage situation. I don't know the police dept. protocol for UAV's but lets hope they use it for strict measures.

Fuck me, Denzel, you're turning into a connoisseur, aren't you? You gonna open a cellar? Or just a whine-bar? :)

The cops have UAVs *at the suggestion of the rebel spokesperson*. They're currently testing it out to see whether it's got any valid gameplay. If it pans out, we'll make some available to rebels (though I'm doubting this, if it means you'll get one, you'll probably just grief me that it isn't strong enough, or can't carry six tons of smack, or is too noisy! LOL)

Besides, if fucking AMAZON can contemplate UAVs for delivering your copies of Harry Potter, I'm damned sure the cops can lay hands on them. Not sure if we do in the UK right now, but they certainly have them in the States - and Altis is a colony/protectorate/dominion/whatever, so it's quite feasible that they'd have them there.

BTW, there is no 'Fed' anymore. It's Her Majesty's Treasury. Get with the programme. ;)

And yes - there is a distinct police etiquette policy for the use of UAVs... it states: "If you see Denzel/Trevino out and about wearing clothes, fire up the UAV, and crash it into his fat arse. Repeat until dead/bored/server-restart (whichever arrives sooner)."

Hope that clears things up, my dearie. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Search & rescue up and down the country have been trialling them for a while now

Back