What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I got banned, please unban me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My in game name is Jamal or Marksman, not sure which one it was when I got banned but, I got banned because I found a gun, and I picked it up, then a rebel shot at me then I killed him and I got banned because of RDM :( please unban me :)

Where was you when you killed him ?... was there any roleplay involved ?

I was in Kavala I believe, and I just got banned as soon as I killed him. He didn't say anything to me when he shot me. Please unban me, I won't do anything wrong :)

So you killed someone in Kavala without a rebel licence

That person happened to be a rebel ? Do you understand this is RDM ? , If you was unhappy with what happened why didn't you report that player here on the forums rather than taking the rules into your own hands ?

Because there were like 3 rebels in Kavala shooting, there were also civilians in the city taking the cops guns and shooting other ones with it. By the way the server was restarting in like 2 minutes. I just find it unfair that everyone else was RDMing and I find a gun and kill a rebel then get banned. 

Heres a tip, don't try and justify your actions just say your sorry. The admins arn't your enemy they want you back on and enjoying yourself, all they're looking for is for you to admit to RDM so you can climb over that obstacle and continue enjoying the game.

Yes i will unban you now, please understand the roles and understand its a roleplay community... if your gameplay is to just kill people on the spot then our server isn't for you...

Unbanned 

Wilco

Please contact me via PM if you are still banned... please link this post and i will look into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back