What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

i got banned with no reason (No Response)

Status
Not open for further replies.
07/01/2015 i wock up form sleeping and started my pc to play on your server AltisLife.co.uk #1

when it was join than it says you are banned with no reason and i checked the forums nothin about me

and im sure i didnt do anytihng wrong and it says UGN im not UGN im in the RK

Im sorry but you are probably the most toxic player i have seen. In fact i have footage of you trying to buy my bounty i just cba to upload it right now 

You use to be in UGN and you can't try and deny that.

the reason you were banned.

How was that a mistake ? 

And if playing on the server for the last 3 weeks was a waste then you obviously didnt enjoy the experience.

i thought VDM is when someone ram someone with a car and i loved ever updata that happened the most and that increased the RP 

is the kavala police station

Spamming at five minute intervals will not speed up your appeal, Sir! 

Please refrain from commenting until an admin is able to process your request.

Firstly go and read our rules... if you understand them then i want you to also understand this

You will get a final chance, 1 rule break and its a perm ban without any appeal which will be instantly denied

If you ready to get back on then give me your GUID, we will be watching very closely (Admins and the Community)

i reas the rule7 times and ill print the rules so when i play ill read them AGAIN before doing anything 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back