What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

"I got this on my gopro"

Aajonus Vonderplanit

Right, as long as I've been playing here there's been this line and deviants of it, surely this can be seen as steering RP into a different direction, could also possibly been seen as threatening a report? An example of it changing a RP scenario is when you have someone hostage, they decide later through the scenario that they are unhappy or for whatever reason are annoyed and they drop all previous story in the scenario by saying " I got this on my go-pro", this can then lead you to either hurry the situation, aggravate the situation or to just finish and and let them go or whatever you choose to end the scenario, my question is, can this be seen as breaking rules?

Well technically it is an in game item and all it does it warn the user that they might get in trouble if they do break any rules. If this Does later the course of RP, the RP  was clearly breaking the rules so...

When people say they have a go pro on I general ignore it. If they then continue to go on about their go pro I remove everything from their inventory so can't say it anymore. 

The bottom line is if you are happy with the rules and happy with the RP you are giving people you have nothing to worry about. 

well if you want to put it like that its some more constructive rp instead of saying i have grabbed your go pro and threw it on the floor its so stale doing things like that
There is no point though because they aren’t going to stop recording anyway so honestly, why bother?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the constructive feedback, gathered from all your answers I guess the best bet is to ignore it and find ways around i and to keep up the RP I was giving before they said it. Thanks

Back