What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I guess it's time!

Bruhtonium

Well, I have been playing on this server for about 3-4 months or so and it is by far the best Arma server I have been on. I don't really like saying goodbye, so I will keep this short. I have been getting tired over Arma, the game doesn't feel fun anymore. I plan on returning sooner or later but for now, my time here is done. During the short time I have been there, there are a few people I would like to thank for my time here. 

In no particular order:

@Roban - Is what I consider a friend. Really good guy and I really do hope he continues to brag about his Tesla in the offtopic channel on Discord ;). Also, I will be sending him a case of Pepsi Max from Sweden to make him happy.

@CST Storm - He was on my very first patrol as a medic and was a great person to talk to. Also, he didn't notice that I crashed during the patrol so I got a + for my driving skills. 😂

@CST Meeloo - Great guy all round, really loves demoting me every single time we speak. And he is shit at hide and seek. 

@CST Louie Austino - Another CST on the list, great person. Also, he doesn't like Lipton, which I am very dissapointed over 😉

Well that is pretty much it. Not a lot of people but that's ok. Anyway, I will be heading off now. Have a great day and don't forget to drink Lipton tea.

Your's Sincerely, Trag1c

200.gif

😞 Thank's for everything my friend! I hope you will still be on discord, so i can continue to brag about me Tesla! 🙂 (I'm drinking a Pepsi-Max right now btw)

Awww don't go, please stay, With me..... Umm what ye right, Sad to see you go bud. Take Care xxx
Twinings is still superior though, no sympathy votes here 🙂 

😞 Thank's for everything my friend! I hope you will still be on discord, so i can continue to brag about me Tesla! 🙂 (I'm drinking a Pepsi-Max right now btw)
Well of course, what else do you expect? I love to hear many more brags about your Tesla. 

Awww don't go, please stay, With me..... Umm what ye right, Sad to see you go bud. Take Care xxx
Twinings is still superior though, no sympathy votes here 🙂 
Don't worry Louie, I will still be on Discord in order to show everybody the advantages of drinking Lipton. Love u Louie 💕 
200.gif

Sucks to hear! When you come back let me know and we can go on patrol. Have a good one in the meantime tho bud

Sucks to hear! When you come back let me know and we can go on patrol. Have a good one in the meantime tho bud
See u man! Patroling with you was fun. It's a shame that we didn't go on a police patro. Oh well, next time! 

See you around! 
200.gif

Back