What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I have been banned the reason is previously banned....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.FeeDer

i got banned by wilco today and the reason was "previously banned"..i was banned once and it was a miss understanding when i was new to the server....i didnt get banned after that, and i was restrained when i got banned today. i have done nothing wrong. i didnt rdm or vdm anyone. seriously? i did nothing to get banned for.

I was not banned previously, if i was i would not be able to join the server....

Last edited by a moderator:
You were banned the other day from team speak for constantly spamming me "please" "please" "please" "please" after asking if I could kick people from the server just so you could get on ? ....

I had also previously watched you in spectator mode where your only role-play was calling people "retards" 

I logged in this morning and noticed you on the server, Meaning either i forgot to ban you the other day when I banned you from team speak or you bought a new copy of Arma 3.

I believe I just forgot to ban you, We wont be having any more conversation on this as is the second ban on this server so this time it is permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back