What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I have returned after 9 months!

EMERS62

Hello again! From late 2019 - early 2020 some of you may remember me as Altis' NHS Volunteer/Intern?! Well I'm back after 9 months away from RPUK and just wanted to say greetings to you all 🙂 It has been a long time and I missed the experience and atmosphere of this community, I look forward to getting stuck in again and see what's still here and what has changed. I have unfortunately been incredibly busy and forgot about both GTA RP and ARMA RP, of course some of the old lot I used to know have dissapeared which is quite sad, however I have heard many new members have joined! Hopefully those good old times are still here 🙂 Other than that, see you on Altis and Los Santos 👋

Hello again! From late 2019 - early 2020 some of you may remember me as Altis' NHS Volunteer/Intern?! Well I'm back after 9 months away from RPUK and just wanted to say greetings to you all 🙂 It has been a long time and I missed the experience and atmosphere of this community, I look forward to getting stuck in again and see what's still here and what has changed. I have unfortunately been incredibly busy and forgot about both GTA RP and ARMA RP, of course some of the old lot I used to know have dissapeared which is quite sad, however I have heard many new members have joined! Hopefully those good old times are still here 🙂 Other than that, see you on Altis and Los Santos 👋
Welcome back.

Back