What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I legally* own a police car

Dogs

Hi all and thanks for looking :D ........ Now Lets just say *if* I had bought a hello titty car way back, but recently spawned my car in, but it came in as a police car *for instance* this car still unlocks and locks as per any of my other cars, hypothetically speaking this car is legally mine ( not saying this has happened ;) lol ) then lets say I took the car to the garage and put it away.....rebooted pc etc and it still came out as a police car, *it's possible* ........where would I stand? in game id love to be a police impersonator ;) so where if* this happened would I stand?

* sarcasm

it all depends how you deal with having it in game, if you spawn it in message the police then take it to the paint shop then you will be ok and nothing would happen, if you drive it around not telling the police you will be stopped and your car crushed for impersonating a police officer.

awesome can't wait :) on the other hand though wheres my hello titty car gone? I remember paying Atleast 1.2million for it.

awesome can't wait :) on the other hand though wheres my hello titty car gone? I remember paying Atleast 1.2million for it.
it still is the hello titty car just with a bugged paint job hence why you need to go to the respray shop with it

tell you what....we will have a deal. i'll sell the police car to the altis police force........lets say.............1.2 million

tell you what....we will have a deal. i'll sell the police car to the altis police force........lets say.............1.2 million
we can make a deal you drive it to the athira police station tonight when I am online. we can negotiate a deal

sounds like a trap to me........im game i'll bring all my lady boys with me and we can have a party :D

sounds like I'd have more of a trade becoming a pimp with lady boys in tow

I'll deliver them zip tied up. and gagged. they can't say no then.

Anyone else thinking of a massive armed convoy with the illegal police car in front? See them try and crush it then...

Back