What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I Miss DainMK :(

Sovereign

<18:09:36> "DainMK (In Spirit)" disconnected (leaving)

Saw this on TS and feelt like part of me was missing. :(

I have arranged in the near future to move his body to the Apple Fields in Pyrgos, where an apple tree will be planted above his remains, so his decomposing body may provide Apples for all.

Every now and then I visit the small church where his body was recovered, and sit there peacefully and pray..

Well .. as I said. My Gouvernment Character will not accept this loss of a dear friend.

Im sure she is working on something to bring DainMK back to life ..  :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dain will always live on in my heart!

EDIT: Now i've re read this, i'm not sure it even makes sense, but i'll just leave it anyways!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well .. as I said. My Gouvernment Character will not accept this loss of a dear friend.

Im sure she is working on something to bring DainMK back to life .. :ph34r:
We have a special cryogenics lab where his body was abducted shortly after his death, the body in the grave is a cheap hobo dressed in a old suit.

We are working on multiple procedures to be able to resurrect Dain, hence the large missing population of hobos at this current time. Please do not interfere with any senior medics leading these men away, it is for science and Dain.

Well .. I am german. I let this speak for itself. :D
Haha superb. Crack on with the wacky science Steph, need an assist give me a shout, I look like an igor in my picture on the post a pic of yourself so I think I'd suit the part haha

We shall be experimenting in the chambers of germany muhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa :Banhammer:
Well make sure you bring proper identification and the correct release forms to have him removed from cryostasis

I was communicating with that spirit of Dain. Unfortunately the great god Asmin has decreed that spirits of the deceased can only be summoned at certain times of the day, and the spirit was forced to recede back into the abyss.

I will be summoning him again tonight.

Back