What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I need help to make revision fun

Shambala12

Retired
When I'm taking a break from revising properly, I'll play some games etc however I've had an idea which will help me revise while playing games. My idea is that I will record myself saying revision stuff e.g. To work out the area of a triangle, do Base X Height/2 and use a program which picks an MP3 at random from a directory and plays it. Then 10 or 15 minutes later, pick a different MP3 and play that too. It would also be good if it has a hotkey which allows me to play and pause the program and also has the ability to change the directory and change the volume of it. It also needs to be lightweight. Does anybody know if any programs exist which will help me do this or does anybody know any code which they can share which I can use? If you find me some code or a program which allows me to do this, there will be a reward for you.

If you have an android phone I will be happy to make you an app like this. Actually rethinking I might be able to make you a computer program like this...Do asthetics matter?😂

If you have an android phone I will be happy to make you an app like this. Actually rethinking I might be able to make you a computer program like this...Do asthetics matter?
1f602.png
Asthetics do not matter. Even if the program doesn't have a GUI and just uses the tool bar at the bottom which you can right click on and options come up

You properly won't pay attention to it , same for wen I play arma and listen to music.Half the time I forget the music is playing. Revision ain't fun at all and it ain't ment to be there ain't to real short cuts to revising and it being fun. I'd just sit down and really concerate on ready my book , visualising words and theory's and then remembering things in my own way. I'd do this for 20 mins then jump on arma TDm for 20 and do that all night. Worked really well for me. I don't think there's any point revising if your full attention ain't on it.

You properly won't pay attention to it , same for wen I play arma and listen to music.Half the time I forget the music is playing. Revision ain't fun at all and it ain't ment to be there ain't to real short cuts to revising and it being fun. I'd just sit down and really concerate on ready my book , visualising words and theory's and then remembering things in my own way. I'd do this for 20 mins then jump on arma TDm for 20 and do that all night. Worked really well for me. I don't think there's any point revising if your full attention ain't on it.
Fair point. Was just an idea for when I am not revising properly but you do make a good point. I guess ill have to stick to the norm revision 

TBH shambalalalalala revision is not fun for most people, it's just a necessity and u gotta remember you get out of life what you put in 

Fair point. Was just an idea for when I am not revising properly but you do make a good point. I guess ill have to stick to the norm revision 
Like Scott s said ,  it ain't fun but if you wanna achieve you gotta go through it. If you don't like reading books , watch YouTube videos on the topics that's good help. 

is there any other tips?? as I'm in year 11 and in quite a bad place when it comes to grades, any other revision tips. 

P.S concentration level 0

is there any other tips?? as I'm in year 11 and in quite a bad place when it comes to grades, any other revision tips. 

Well when I was in Year 11 I did barely any revision but my best advice is to do every single past paper which you can get. Mark it, things which you dont know Youtube it and try best to understand.

Well when I was in Year 11 I did barely any revision but my best advice is to do every single past paper which you can get. Mark it, things which you dont know Youtube it and try best to understand.
thanks man I will try it as would love to prove people wrong when i get my results

Past papers are the way forward. I do a levels and you can read a textbook as much as you want, but past exam questions are what to do. Because exam boards always use the same style of question and usually same method etc... just written in a slightly different way, so the more past papers the better

Focus on what your good at and make sure you get full marks on that topic. I did Triple Science Physics , the hardest version. Topics 1-4 were easy and i made sure i got full marks. 5-6 was a utter mind fuck try your best but sometimes if you dont just get it you dont. I worked on what i was good at and make sure i got A* on the coursework and ended up with a A overall which was good. 

Back