What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I need help

I've lost my Van at the airport and it got stolen and cleaned out. If anyone sees 67 lockpicks, 17 zipties, 34 bloodbags, 6 defibs, 3 stretchers and 2 spike strips lying around pls contact me. 
how on earth is someone supposed to find all of that?

I've lost my Van at the airport and it got stolen and cleaned out. If anyone sees 67 lockpicks, 17 zipties, 34 bloodbags, 6 defibs, 3 stretchers and 2 spike strips lying around pls contact me. 
The point of this channel is if you are going away(leaving the community) for a bit but plan to be back soon, as for your items those will probably be lost & long gone by now I am afraid

I would like to inform you I have found one of your lockpicks bent and mangled in the lock of the Airport ATM as for the other 66 we may never know !

I have all of your items you left your van just outside the airport car park (rookie mistake) you have all of the items back if you bring me 68 lockpicks 18 zip ties 35 bloodbags 7 defibs 4 stretchers and 3 spike strips. This I feel a good deal. Time sensitive though. 

I have all of your items you left your van just outside the airport car park (rookie mistake) you have all of the items back if you bring me 68 lockpicks 18 zip ties 35 bloodbags 7 defibs 4 stretchers and 3 spike strips. This I feel a good deal. Time sensitive though. 
That is a lie, i found that specific van and stole all its good contents, Mr. @Jeffrey If you would like your belongings to be returned to you. You are to pay me 250k within 1 day, failure to do so, i shall be keeping all this nice belongings 🙂 

Back