What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I need to go for a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpmauser

The Original Pimp
Due to recent events in my life, I'm finding it really hard to find the positivity in things. So I think it would be best to leave the community for a while while I get myself back on track rather than taking it out on the community that I hod dear to my heart. I won't tag people but you know who you are. Thanks for all the pleasant experiences every day for the past 1 and a half years, through my first gang that I created to TFE, TW, the police and more recently the UNMC. Thanks for the great experiences but it's best if I left for a while 😢.

Pimpmauser signing off.

Good luck with whatever ur doing pimp, it was fun having u with us. Loved that failed hobo deathmatch

Never met you im RP but in sure you will be missed. I wish you the best of luck and hope you will be able to come back to the community when you are better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just thought I'd take the time to say that I will be on ts every now and again. And I'll still be here on the forums. I'll only be logging on to make sure I dont lose my houses 

I wish you the best of luck with life mate hope it get better soon :)

Fix it, Come back and il take you for a sunset trip in my Caesar!  

Due to recent events in my life, I'm finding it really hard to find the positivity in things. So I think it would be best to leave the community for a while while I get myself back on track rather than taking it out on the community that I hod dear to my heart. I won't tag people but you know who you are. Thanks for all the pleasant experiences every day for the past 1 and a half years, through my first gang that I created to TFE, TW, the police and more recently the UNMC. Thanks for the great experiences but it's best if I left for a while 
1f622.png

Pimpmauser signing off.
PIMP NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM THE ONLY ONE FROM NOTTS NOW :(

But your a good lad Pimp don't let shit get you down and hope to see you in the future have fun buddy <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back