What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I never got back to anyone regarding my APS application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerio

What the fuck is this shit it's been like a week since application has been reviewed?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd hazard a guess that this may not be the best course of action for making an enquiry about your application...

I don't wanna sound rude,but the idiot here is you,as you've never submitted a police application.

See now if thats yer attitude to joining the Police then thats the wrong attitude, You have not put an application in to the join the Police, So before you say your application hasn't been "reviewed" then actually apply before doing this rubbish.

You're angry even though you know that your application was shit? *facepalm*

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aerio Your application has now been fully processed and responded to.......I hope you find the answer to your satisfaction

The sad thing is that Idk if this is a joke or not because if it is a joke its not funny your the only person who thinks its funny and if you were being serious and its not a joke then its funny because of how much you wrote and what you wrote and you expect someone to actually waste there time and respond to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back