What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I spawn in military combat uniform, no gear, money has been reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDGamer

As the title reads, I am now spawning in military uniform, have no other gear, and my money has been reset to £100,000.

Any ideas?

I just joined and have all on me except my gun... Where's my MK18?!

Server fault, is the reason behind this. See my comments elsewhere about the datacore blocking. What happens is, you connect when the server's data pipeline is blocked, and the game gives up and assumes you are a 'new blood' into the game. It then creates you a blank template character in Arma 3 default gear.

Bloody annoying, I know, but not a lot I can do about it until I find the root cause - which is akin to a needle in a haystack currently.

If you let me know how much you think you'll need to cover your losses, I'll happily refund you - but you will have a bit of a shopping trip on your hands (my apologies). Please, if possible, fill out the appropriate form - not because I'm a jobsworth, but because it gives me all the player-ID data and other stuff I need to be able to zero in on your record quickly, rather than faffing around through the database looking for the RIGHT HDGamer (there is more than one).

Cheers.

(Not responding to the BS about the MK18 here, because I've covered that elsewhere. If people have lost gear, start your own threads, please - don't join someone else's and complain about your own things. You won't get it any faster as a result (and you might even hinder the original plaintiff from getting their stuff quickly). Thanks.

Server fault, is the reason behind this. See my comments elsewhere about the datacore blocking. What happens is, you connect when the server's data pipeline is blocked, and the game gives up and assumes you are a 'new blood' into the game. It then creates you a blank template character in Arma 3 default gear.

Bloody annoying, I know, but not a lot I can do about it until I find the root cause - which is akin to a needle in a haystack currently.

If you let me know how much you think you'll need to cover your losses, I'll happily refund you - but you will have a bit of a shopping trip on your hands (my apologies). Please, if possible, fill out the appropriate form - not because I'm a jobsworth, but because it gives me all the player-ID data and other stuff I need to be able to zero in on your record quickly, rather than faffing around through the database looking for the RIGHT HDGamer (there is more than one).

Cheers.

(Not responding to the BS about the MK18 here, because I've covered that elsewhere. If people have lost gear, start your own threads, please - don't join someone else's and complain about your own things. You won't get it any faster as a result (and you might even hinder the original plaintiff from getting their stuff quickly). Thanks.
Seeing the amount of topics left unanswered I was just commenting without expecting too much of it. I did not intent to make a mess in this topic, sorry about that.

That being said, good to know your thoughts on that last part.

Thank you for reacting the way you did, it did help to make up my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back