What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

I thought Poseidon and Police were somewhat against eachother or meant to at least

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is all i got, after this is basically a gun fight started because they some one was about to kill Ron or what not, dont really remember.

13 minutes ago, Pupss said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Still never got my bank transaction done smh. 

Also we had your boy detained then he initiated for friends and allies, so we initiated that he would be shot if any more threats or any harm came to polisidon. 

This is all i got, after this is basically a gun fight started because they some one was about to kill Ron or what not, dont really remember.
We were Not going to kill him we were waiting for an apology as i got told to fuck off and role played this as a insecure Poseidon member i asked for an apology several times and knocked him out (after telling him if he told me to fuck off one more time i would knock his teeth out) He was then took round front where i gave him a chance to live and resolve this as my feelings where hurt I asked about 3 or 4 times for an apology and then he initiated on us and we started getting lit up this is where it turned to a gun fight. Me and the other officers simply wanted an Apology due to being told to fuck off and your friend "Disrespecting Beatrice".(My in game date with a police officer as a role play)

In his defense it is really hard to roleplay a situation sometimes when you have Poesidon and Police entering a situation not understanding you guys are roleplaying together. One minute it's Poseidon vs the Police then the next you guys are together and the police are allowing for illegal activity to happen. His frustration is obviously just how the situation was handled and it's completely reasonable.  

Poesidon and Police entering a situation not understanding you guys are roleplaying together.
We made this very clear when we rolled up to the situation and said this is the "policesideon" and stated we were all here as the alarm went off and it may be currently being robbed 

Heres the thing, you got him ziptied so you could show a "bigger position". He told you to fuck off, i believe after you have threathned him multiple times, not let him speak and power gamed about his identity (believe Police did this last part). So yeah, if you have to be so agressive after that, why can't he even say nothing about it? Just because you are part of a Cartel or part of the Police gives you right to be dick heads to others, but oh my, if people are dick heads to you, you can't take it and do things by your hands? Its at least hypocritical from your part. People forget this is a roleplay server and not a dick measure game, which translates in big gangs, Police Ranks and Cartel Ranks, egos then spike up to a point where you just can't hear shit back from no one, but you can bully whoever you want.

power gamed about his identity (believe Police did this last part)
not really power gaming considering atleast one from police knew ron, from when he was in police?

If Poseidon keep this up, they'll need to be disbanded, they are far outside of their roleplay story now....
Ah shit here we go again...
No for real, if you're going to moan about poseidon atleast bring some good arguments on the table.

• Haha
Reactions: M
power gamed about his identity (believe Police did this last part)
i mean it was part of it clearly, not something i just popped in with out of nowhere

Back