What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I was banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauro

This is a ban appeal sorry for making the wrong title.

Your In-game name:Mauro

Your Steam Profile ID:76561198098036636

Date & Time you was banned:I have no clue

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:[SIZE=medium]3B)[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] RDM - Random Death Match Definition: < (Questionable)[/SIZE]

And rule 5 NLR

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:In my defence he was lockpicking my tempest device i was trying to protect my property. Second is, they are portugese i am also portugese in there they clearly state someone had looted their bodies so they are breaking the new life rule, the guy recording is not breaking it clearly and if they show you back even before they died they ambushed us at the jewellery store where they opend fire on our trucks without saying a single word archibold was killed (he is now a cop) and dododo was arrested for protecting his properly which he lost because of the cops doing their job badly and he is also now a cop. Yes i did break the new life rule and thats only because they broke the RDM rule.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mauro Looks like you were banned due to breaking NLR and RDM.. You can find your ban topic here: 

If you wish to appeal your ban, please follow the process found here:  you will be denied.

For your convenience, here is a template which you can edit this post with.

Your In-game name:

Your Steam Profile ID:

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

Date & Time you was banned:

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back