What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

IB Gang Business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CorruptCaptain@Jaykae@Linx
73d35586073227d6dd34efbb1d958a0c.jpg

Would you guys mind to have them ifrits out whenever OG are on? You guys always seem to hide whenever there are more than 3 of us around...
Life Of OG: 1. Visit Advanced For A Cheeky Ice Cream 2. Visit Rebel Outpost For Cheeky Frag 3. Visit IB Gang Base For A Cheeky Sleepover 

Rinse And Repeat.

Just remove yourself
I've tried, but I got dragged back against my will.

Why has someone always got to start shit in these threads?
I wouldn't say I'm normally the one who starts "shit". But at the moment it's pretty boring when the only big gang that can somewhat survive a short gunfight runs and hide..  And then gloats about how big they are on the forums afterwards.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've tried, but I got dragged back against my will.

I wouldn't say I'm normally the one who starts "shit". But at the moment it's pretty boring when the only big gang that can somewhat survive a short gunfight runs and hide..  And then gloats about how big they are on the forums afterwards.
Chill out. its only a picture of some of the gang and some ifrits. no need to get an erection and your right hand index finger twitching. control your egos

Last edited by a moderator:
Now let's keep this post clean alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back