What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Icecube

Shivers

Investor
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Hello! 

I figured since I have been around for at least a while now I should do this formally;

My name is Dave, however no one calls me that! Family is South african and I grabbed the nickname simba from young age, so you can call me any of the above!

I have been on this server since Nov'14! 

I started a less loved gang called the UnderGround Network (UGN) under the name Shivers, with good intentions of a cheeky rebel gang, but it lost its way down a a very thorny and salty road.

So deciding I needed to take a break, I took a short break from a life of crime in the NHS under the name Icecube, but due to changing jobs I took a 6 months absence;  which led me back here last Nov' once life had settled and me at a cross road.  I decided that as a rebel I would always carry the taint of someone who did'nt conform to the Law of the Island and private security didnt interest me at the time.  So CSO Icecube was born. Killing the name of Shivers off and being reborn a model citizen on the Island. 

Since then I have risen to Inspector within Pygros (Long live RTU), and have joined NPAS, NCA, and now after a long time being able to call myself a proud member and trainer for the Armed Response unit. 

I have enjoyed all elements of the Police force and would 100% recommend joining the police as a starting point to your life on this island. Life as new civilian or rebel can be rather difficult, unforgiving and you will not learn the ways of the server and its rules. (excluding larger gangs etc).  Of course the more established gangs etc will provide an excellent environment for you to learn also, however I do find the Documentation for the police to be a great place to keep you in check! 

I work in quite a unique enviroment and work with technology all the time, so building PCs and the latest technology has always drawn me in and with that of course comes a huge love of all games. 

I am a huge fan of the Dark Souls series aswell so if anyone wants to adventure that road, hit me up! 

I hope that anyone that runs into me on the island or in TS finds me to be a welcoming person (unless hungry or tired, thats not my fault its nature).  

I am hoping to continue my career within the police into leadership, and assisting the AR guys with training.  I am also to restarting my podcast I used to run, and heavily base it around the games and technology I play, so hopefully I can involve ALUK management in a ALUK special! 

This community can become a real home for those that invest your time here, and the management have an amazing vision and drive to keep this the best Roleplaying community for everyone involved and have done a great job achieving that so far! Thank you! 

Much love to you all. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice introduction, it's nice to know more about our members.

And at least, you actually did a proper introduction and not just a post for the achievement like many others that will loose them soon! :)

Hope you keep enjoying our server!

Since then I have risen to DSGT within Pygros (Long live RTU), and have joined NPAS, NCA, and now after a long time being able to call myself a proud member and trainer for the Armed Response unit. 
But it say INS,impersonating a higher up is a great way to stay in shape. :p 

Back