What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ID and name given when you are killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCap

The Hobo Of The Police
Lifetime Donator
Brief Summary: Getting a Session ID, Character ID, and name when killed

Detailed Suggestion: Basically in the early morning on Friday, there were RDM'ers everywhere shooting from a distance in cars and driving off. I was downed multiple times and had no way of actually reporting it even when it was recorded because I couldn't get their ID. I believe that something similar to arma should be done that when you're killed, you receive information of who killed you, as if the case it was a RDM/RVDM, but the person couldn't get the ID's to report, with this new system they can 

The Pros: Having people who got RVDM/RDM'ed able to report the individuals and also have a higher chance of getting a comp, instead of always needing a admin to figure out who it was, you can easily find it. 

The Cons: Possible metagaming from new players 

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? Yes

The only thing that should be visible is "Killed by (Session ID of the killer), all you need to see that way metagame is out the window and you have enough info to file a report. In my opinion at least.

I agree with the suggestion but only for Session ID to be visible.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing that should be visible is "Killed by (Session ID of the killer), all you need to see that way metagame is out the window and you have enough info to file a report. In my opinion at least.
Agree as well

Yeah, it definitely shouldn't give you the name of the person, and the character ID is not really needed at all for the normal player. However, having this along with other changes allowing you to get people's IDs would better the server in general, allowing you to take action against those who normally you wouldn't be able to (i.e a VDMer who drives away before you can check their ID)

If you are killed, staff can find out the killer so no need for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back