What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Idea for Server Event. King of the Hill. (rough idea)

Bullitt

So  I had an idea for a server/rebel event/ competition that I call King of the Hill.

Lets say a force of cops/rebels has captured a mountain & set up a defensive position their goal is to keep this defensive position until reinforcements arrive.

Then you have a force of players who's goal it is to take the hill as quickly as possible before it is reinforced!

• Each attacking group puts a set amount of money for arguments sake 500k in the kitty & each group takes it in turn to attack the mountain position in a winner takes all competition.
  • The attackers can be from the same gang or mixed, they can be rebels civs or cops in fact anyone that can hold a weapon & has the cash can enter a team. 
  • Force numbers maybe 6 defenders to 10 attackers (T.B.D)
  • No vehicles to be used in the assault or defence.
  • Event round time 40 mins. 10 mins for teams to set up & 30 mins for the actual attack/defence (T.B.D)
  • The event will be set inside a specific zone/area anyone leaving this area would get their team disqualified.
  • After each attack the  defenses are reset & defenders resupplied.
  • You win if your team completes the task in the fastest time & that team get's crowned King of the Hill plus gets the kitty.
  • In the event no team completes the task either the defenders get to keep the kitty or we have a rollover. (T.B.D) I am not sure which would be best.
As I said this is a rough idea I had & needs to be polished but I think it could work plus it could give players who would not ordinarily work together a chance to do so & maybe build a few bridges.

I would like to keeps the defenders the same throughout the competition so some continuity is kept & figure out a way to compensate them somehow for their time & any losses. 

I will add to this as necessary but initially what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bugger I just saw where I posted this can someone put it in suggestions please?

Back