What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ideal Kavala drug house (SOLD)

Would you be interested in this house?

• Total voters

Emilio Jose Ortega

Dear customers, I'm selling my precious drug house in Kavala. It's located 180 meters away from the best drug dealer in Altis, it's also a 10 meter walk away from the center of Kavala where all the fun (and accidents,robberies and kidnappings) happens. This house is simply the best. It has enough storage for three large boxes, however, it comes without furniture. Have you ever thought: ''I need my car, but there garage isn't close, ugh, I wish I had a better placed house''?. Well, you can say goodbye to that problem, because the garage is just a 45 seconds walk away  from this spectacular house! Could this house become any better? Yes, yes it could. It could have YOU as an owner.

Bidding starts now at 200.000, and minimum raise of 25.000. Bidding ends in 2 days. If the bids don't make it to the minimum I expect I'll extend the bidding time ( or remove the ad if no one is interested) 

Don't miss your chance to get this perfect house in Kavala, where it is impossible to get a house!

Good luck, love you all, XOXO, Emilio José Ortega

20170119150452_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
me as i would'nt mind my house not being robbed every 30 mins ty
This house is super secure, trust me! It's literally 10 meters away from where all the hobos are, and you know, if someone were to try to rob you, you'd get tons of hobos on him yelling ''hey, you're not supposed to do that''! and he would run away. Not to mention that cops are ALWAYS around that area and ready to respond

could we get a checky pic of the front of the house?
Sure thing, give me an hour (i need to come home)

Back