What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Idealistsheep (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryant

Banned
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Idealistsheep

Time & Date this happened: 03/10/2015 18:46

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: After watching them steal a car in the green zone we chased them south of athira, he deliberatly turns in the PCs SUV, then i go infront of him and try to steer him back up to athria, at which point he hit me head on, so with it being after 3 mins for quite some time i decided to get infront of him and try to disable the truck, once i stopped he continued to plow over me.

What Rule Was Broken ?: VDM/robbery in greenzone

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: yes

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

This is from there own tempest...still could have turned off lets not forget the other 2 rams he did...

Thats my point of view (passanger)

and i said to my friend in turkish you ran over him what are you doing he said im not ran over him.You have a lag.When you open my friends videohttp://www.twitch.tv/tayyyarciko/b/63515692501:37:03  ~ he didnt see the cop hatchback.And when you watch the videos both i said the same sentence on the both of these videos.Thanks for the help DainMK.We didnt know the Athira town is greenzone because its isnt greenzoned on the map and we are sorry for this mistake (if we made a mistake).And we didnt try to vdm to suv i think my friend have got a desync to suv too.
Best Regards Lifad & IdealistSheep

Looks like lag... as for Athria will be amended shortly.

LOL at the tempest rolling over the car, if that wasnt desync it would prob explode instantly being right on top.

Report rejected

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back