What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Identity RPG

Stoter

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Am i the only one that is going to try this when i comes out?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

No... I am pretty sure we will all try it at different points before release and after.

I ve had some short but very encouraging chats with someone from the team about the ability to be able to run your own servers and apply your own textures.

I am hoping it does turn out like they hope it to be :)

No... I am pretty sure we will all try it at different points before release and after.

I ve had some short but very encouraging chats with someone from the team about the ability to be able to run your own servers and apply your own textures.

I am hoping it does turn out like they hope it to be :)
Would an RPUK identity server be making an appearance upon the games release?

It looks AMAZING... Especially if you watch this lil gameplay about apartments. It looks pretty dank...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I REALLY hope it gonna be good. 

I looking around the forum yesterday, and im pretty sure that i saw somewhere that it would be released in the first 3 months of the year...

I cant wait for this to be released, been waiting for it for a long time.

The game looks really cool and I would definitely liked to try it out, however what is the release date?

Last edited by a moderator:
@CMO Masis There is no release date yet, but they said it would be released in the first 3 months of the year.

If and when the game comes out will we have new rooms in the teamspeak?, for like police and civs.

Back