What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Identity RPG

Not heard of it til I saw this post, looks good other than you can pay real money for in-game cash by the looks of it. Also asking someone to pay up to $500 to play and get perks in an online game is absolutely outrageous in my opinion, puts me right off

I backed this game as soon as I saw the kickstarter, hopefully it is as good as the trailers and alpha ingame videos. Hopefully we see a RPUK Identity Server, but on the otherside we may not as you cannot host servers yourself I do believe. 

I mind this hype for identity like last year, Wilco said that he would consider a server once it came out if the game was up to scratch and there was demand for it. It was all the rage last year then it died down. I for one can't wait for this. 🐒

Pretty hyped :D

1cd770c9c1b34a742f939cdcd80cde63.png

I also hope RPUK will have a server at the game <3!

Last edited by a moderator:
I read (but cant find it so probably isnt true) that you can get private servers but they are hosted by identity and you have to buy them, so yea there probably will be a RPUK server.

I think it will most likely fail. Pay to play aspects are in the game, and it ain't even released yet. Also looks like they're trying to make a complex game but i reckon it's gonna be Ubisoft 2.

Either ubisoft 2.0 or another GTA 5 which turned into an online disaster. 

I think it will most likely fail. Pay to play aspects are in the game, and it ain't even released yet. Also looks like they're trying to make a complex game but i reckon it's gonna be Ubisoft 2.

Either ubisoft 2.0 or another GTA 5 which turned into an online disaster. 
It isn't really pay to win, it is "pre ordering" and supporting them. The reason they have high prices is ofc because this costs a lot of money and time. And this is about roleplay not money. 

It isn't really pay to win, it is "pre ordering" and supporting them. The reason they have high prices is ofc because this costs a lot of money and time. And this is about roleplay not money. 
Thats true. But im on about Paid DLC ( not like Arma 3 Marksman, im talking worse. ) and other things they MAY include. 

None the less, i think it will be another Ubisoft 2.0 Meme / No mans Lie.

Hopefully not as it will turn out awesome if it succeeds.

Back