What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

If people could stop

There might be multible things around the fact why rebels walk around with their guns. But I would expect alot to be from deterrent side of police. It is hard for normal police patrols to deal with rebels when 9/10 times when they walk in kavala its going to go south.

However I somewhat do think that the issue is internal police issue and police is just giving way too much slack to rebels walking around with guns. Then again I do think that having some information shared to rebels from police would be peneficial. Lets say if we double the amount we go after guns in kavala, it would roughly double the gunfights. Obviously at this point if the rebels are not aware that police is targeting people at kavala with guns more, they would just go mad. However thinking it also from another angle it is usually the rebels choise to go and have a gunfight and usually when they do have that fight it ends up rebels loosing alot more gameplay vise (obviously because police does not pay for the gear). So we might also be in need to thing something else gameplay vise adding more into the experience of just giving ur weapon away and making it good 50%50% beneficial choise for the rebel.
I wish the economy would make it far more difficult to purchase assault rifles. Ensuring that assault rifles are only used by people who mean business, and when you see someone with one you know that they are serious. People would make an effort to hide their guns, and wouldn't go around getting into shootouts for the sake of it because they know that if they die it'll be easy to fully gear up again.

There would be more focus on roleplaying with each other and making money and there would be far fewer cases of heavily armed and bored rebel groups going around looking for lone trucks to rob.

This is highly unlikely to ever happen though as it would need the majority approval

I wish the economy would make it far more difficult to purchase assault rifles. Ensuring that assault rifles are only used by people who mean business, and when you see someone with one you know that they are serious. People would make an effort to hide their guns, and wouldn't go around getting into shootouts for the sake of it because they know that if they die it'll be easy to fully gear up again.

There would be more focus on roleplaying with each other and making money and there would be far fewer cases of heavily armed and bored rebel groups going around looking for lone trucks to rob.

This is highly unlikely to ever happen though as it would need the majority approval
It would be good, but shifting the economy from heavy assaultrifles would mean that also everyhthing else should be reworked. Vests should have more price also as carrier rig is way too heavy agaist 5.56 or SMG's or pistols. What about helicopters? Orcas+++ would be way to OP like flying fortress agaist 5.56. There is alot issues where we would then need to figure out somekind of an answer.

Just from police perspective. I've seen people saying "police too lenient", "police let people off". If I'm honest I'd like to see you step into our shoes when a patrol of 3 officers of 13 on the server turn up to a road block in agios of 15+ armed rebels demanding £5,000,000 or the entire police force is wiped out and so is every civilian who comes to the roadblock because that is something we've had to deal with in the past and although it's not everyday, we have gangs loitering outside gang bases with guns looking for trouble. You ask them for their gun they reply "or what". You tell them or they will regret the electric volts that enter their body shortly and then they say "if i get tazed I have snipers on the hills/people in the area/you're surrounded/etc and you will be shot".

you rebels get it easy. Please cut us some slack. We only do our best for everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be good, but shifting the economy from heavy assaultrifles would mean that also everyhthing else should be reworked. Vests should have more price also as carrier rig is way too heavy agaist 5.56 or SMG's or pistols. What about helicopters? Orcas+++ would be way to OP like flying fortress agaist 5.56. There is alot issues where we would then need to figure out somekind of an answer.
Oh yeah I mean it would be impossible without completely resetting and redoing the economy. I'm certainly not in favour of that. There are far easier solutions to restoring a high quality of roleplay

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLICE SOCIETY, DON'T TREAD ON ME,

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS

b49.gif

It used to be different with rebels with rifles a year ago. The question is what changed?

Yeah, I completely agree. The worst is "is that a weapon" no it's:

An airsoft gun

A dildo

A Hoover

A pressure washer

A watermelon

A walking stick

A cabbage @Samatlewis xD 

A banana.

"Sir I know that's a MK18"

//Your a failrp'er, should've let me RolePlay.

This ^^ is the bollocks which I've had to deal with, that being granted it's not all the time but still 'A banana's really??

It used to be different with rebels with rifles a year ago. The question is what changed?
Mentality from all sides

The introduction of the phrase 'initation' which sparks the desire and necessity to turn all situations hostile

Desire to get richer even if you are rich

To live more for the brand of being a player that's not to be reckoned with through shooting

Last edited by a moderator:
Hardman in Kavala square right next to a vehicle, with a MK1. Obviously, this gun and some others aren't backpackable so why stand right next to a vehicle and not bother to put it away? Some rebels are clueless tbh. They don't know what they are doing - just expecting their guns out when they know Police will turn up.

Would be nice if a bit more RP goes into things other than "Officer if you taze me, you will get shot" etc. I think I am going to be more strict with people having illegal firearms because I am sick of people thinking that they can do what they want.

Back